The PinMic capsule is discrete at only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter, and is supplied with both a black and an unpainted silver mesh head that can be further camouflaged by painting.
The microphone easily mounts through any fabric up to 1.5mm (0.006") thick without any damage to clothing. A longer pin version, the PinMic-Long is available for mounting on thicker fabrics (up to 3.5mm/0.14" thick).
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, a spare capsule head, the microphone cable and included accessories.
The PinMic is an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RDE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the PinMic and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RDE PinMic discreet pin-through lavalier microphone is covered by RDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.Product Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Weight: 10.00gm
- Dimensions: 16.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: MiCon Output - requires MiCon adapter (sold separately)
- Unpainted Mesh Head
- Rode Anti-Trauma Case
- CLIP1 Cable Anchor
- Rode PinMic Tool Kit
- Mini Furry Wind Sock