The LPD8's six UI buttons and eight assignable slim-design pots deliver a truly versatile range of performance and control options. The newly added Full Level button guarantees your pad performances are loud, clear and at an equal velocity, when even volume is a must. The LPD8 Wireless also has a Note Repeat button, perfect for the dance music performer who loves creating build-ups before the drop. Artists can use the NR Config button to control and fine tune Swing and Time Division parameters.
Another advantage of going cord-free: No more accidentally disconnecting the USB connection or tripping over power cables in the middle of a performance.
- MIDI over Bluetooth to iOS, Mac OS X and Windows
- USB MIDI, works with virtually any music software or DAW
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads to send note or program changes
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling virtually any parameter
- 4 programmable memory banks
- Editing software for Mac and PC included
- USB bus or battery powered (3 AA, not included)
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC, no driver required