Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD with recording tips.
The RODE NT1-A large diaphragm microphone
is a 1" cardioid condenser microphone covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.Product Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface
+24V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 326.00gm
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output