All Products Videos
Titan™ 8 enclosure is created using state of the art, gas assist injection moulding technology, enabling us to mould thicker, hollow core enclosure walls, which are stronger, sonically superior and much lighter in weight than standard injection moulded enclosures. Also, internal laminar flow ribs further increase the rigidity of the enclosure. This intelligent enclosure design, along with a custom Wharfedale Pro transducer is essential in the reproduction of punchy low end down to 55Hz.
Because of its functional cabinet design, the Titan™ 8 is versatile and easily mounted in a variety of configurations. A top stacking feature is provided for multi-loudspeaker applications and the Titan™ 8 also can be used on its side as a stage monitor. The speaker stand receptacle features a locking screw to ensure stability and rubber-padded carry handles make the job of transporting the enclosure easier than ever. Cord wrap and cable anchor features are also molded into the enclosure. Eight M6 threaded rigging points are provided for a variety of safe flying configurations with four of these inserts available, bottom-mounted, in an OmniMount® 60.0 bracket footprint
Powerful, compact, lightweight and affordable, the Titan™ 8 is the ideal choice for installation and outdoor applications. It delivers the high level, even dispersion and sonic integrity usually associated with much more expensive speakers.
- 2-way, passive speaker system
- Custom designed low distortion, high power handling 8 inch woofer
- 300 watt program, 600 watt peak power handling capability
- 124dB maximum dB SPL
- 8Ω enclosure impedance
- Two NL4 Speakon™ type connectors with two Ľ" phonejacks - wired in parallel
- Built-in, rubberized, easy-grip handles for easy transportation
- High frequency driver bulb protection
- Standard 35mm integral speaker stand socket and bottom mounted bracket inserts
- Trapezoidal shape for vertical arrays and horizontal stage monitor use
- Top stacking feature for easy integration of multiple enclosures
- Using state of the art, gas assist injection moulding technology, plus an internal laminar flow rib pattern increased the enclosures rigidity and reduced its weight compared with standard injection moulded enclosures
- Eight M6 threaded inserts (3 on top, 4 on the bottom and 1 on the side) for rigging applications or wall bracket mounting
- Integral cord wrap and cable anchor molded into the enclosure
- System Type: Two-Way Passive Speaer System
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 70Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (dB 1W@1M): 96dB SPL
- System Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL Peak dB: 124dB SPL Peak
Power Handling (Watts)
- Continuous RMS: 150W
- Program: 300W
- Peak: 600W
- LF Driver Size Mm / Inches: 205mm / 8 " Die-cast aluminum frame
- LF Voice Coil Size: 38.86mm / 1.53 "
- HF Voice Coil Size: 30mm / 1.2 "
- HF Type: Compression Driver
- HF Diaphragm Material: Cloth
- Horn Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60° averaged 2kHz to 10kHz
- HF Exit Size Mm / Inches: 25mm / 1 "
- Crossover Frequency / Filter: 2.4kHz, 12dB per octave
- HF Driver Protection: Bulb
- Finish: Grey or White
- Construction Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Handle Quantity: 1 built-in carry handle
- Suspension Points: 8 M6 threaded inserts including 4 M6 threaded inserts on bottom in OmniMount 60.0-type footprint
- Stand Adapter - Bottom: Pole-mount receptacle with lock screw, Optional wall-mount bracket
In/Out Panel (Speaker Level)
- Input Connector: NL4 Speakon ™ type x2 " 1/4" phone jack x 2 (All wired in parallel)
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 396mm / 15.59 "
- Width Front: 266mm / 10.47 "
- Depth: 221mm / 8.7 "
- Net Weight: 5.5kg / 12.1 lbs
- Gross Weight: 7.5kg / 16.5 lbs