Arturia Launches New KeyLab MkII Keyboards
Pioneering audio hardware and software creators Arturia are thrilled to unveil the latest generation of their legendary KeyLab MIDI controller line. KeyLab MkII combines the comprehensive control of Arturias classic original KeyLab with the streamlined workflow and smart features of KeyLab Essential, while adding exciting new features and a new level of quality, expression, and luxury. KeyLab MkII is the must-have controller for professional music-makers.
Offering 3 distinct modes, KeyLab MkII gives you the ultimate control experience, no matter what task may be at hand.
DAW mode gives you unprecedented control over recording platform, with transport, track, and navigation controls all immediately available at your fingertips. Not only that, but KeyLab MkII comes complete with 10 magnetic overlays and presets for some of the most popular DAW titles.
Analog Lab mode automatically assigns all knobs, faders, and buttons to work perfectly with the included Analog Lab 3 software suite. Enjoy total control of over 6,000 iconic synth, key, organ, sampler, string machine, and piano sounds, easily setup splits and multi-sounds, and make preset browsing a piece of cake with dedicated category buttons and tag-based browsing with the jog wheel.
User mode gives you total control of KeyLab MkII, with practically every key, pad, button, switch, fader, and rotary knob totally customizable to send any note or MIDI CC data you desire. Store up to 10 User maps to perfectly suit your setup, from controlling multiple effects and VSTs at once, to giving you full and total control of every parameter of a virtual instrument.
Every KeyLab MkII comes complete with an exciting collection of software titles that let you start performing and recording straight out of the box. Two full Arturia titles are included - Analog Lab 3 and Piano V 2, letting you not only enjoy over 6,000 incredible vintage synth and keyboard sounds from Arturias award-winning V Collection, but also a comprehensive physically modelled piano suite. If you are new to the world of recording, or simply want to try out a different DAW, KeyLab MkII also includes Ableton Live Lite, an introduction to one of the most popular recording and performance platforms in the world. Record, create, mix, edit, effect, and release, all from the comfort of one free software package.
- MIDI and USB compatible controller with Mackie HUI recording software control
- 49 or 61 Arturia Pro-Feel semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Rugged aluminium chassis
- Metal pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 4 CV outputs and 1 CV input for modular connectivity
- DAW Commands with magnetic overlays
- Total Analog Lab integration with dedicated Category buttons for quick navigation
- Three banks of 9 MIDI-assignable knobs, faders, and RGB buttons, preconfigured to work with
- Analog Lab 3 instruments
- 16 backlit RGB multi-function pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 2 customizable chord modes
- 32-character LCD screen
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs, as well as 3 additional auxiliary pedal inputs