PA Shop Rental Policy
Lessees must have a valid Ontario Driver's License AND a valid Major Credit Card in their name.
All rentals require credit card pre-authorization (from $100.00 up to 50% of the value of the equipment being rented) and all rentals must be paid in full with a completed rental agreement before pickup or delivery.
- Late fees are applied to any rental or part of a rental not returned before 1pm on the due date detailed on the rental agreement. Late fees are charged automatically at the full daily rate, regardless of the rental rate specified in the rental details.
- Additional rental time requested must be confirmed and pre-paid before 1pm on the original due date or it will be considered late and it will be billed at the full daily rental rate, regardless of the rental rate specified in the rental details.
- Rentals over $350 require a 20% deposit of the total rental amount at booking time. Minimum rental amount is $20.00.
- The PA Shop uses professional audio & lighting equipment that is best set up by professionals.
- We recommend that non professionals take advantage of our set-up and tear down services.
- All equipment is tested before pickup/delivery and is tested upon return.
- There are no discounts or refunds for rental items that are not used.
PA Shop Rental Agreement
The lessee understands and agrees that they:
- are responsible for all of the items detailed on the rental agreement including insurance.
- bear exclusive responsibility and liability for the rental; not the organization they represent, the facility where there equipment is being used, or the person(s) using the equipment.
- have rented the items detailed on the rental agreement from The PA Shop and assume all responsibility for the items until their prompt return to the PA Shop before 1pm on the due date indicated on the rental agreement.
- have examined the items detailed on the rental agreement, and found them to be in good condition, fully functional, clean and properly packaged.
- will use the items detailed on the rental agreement exclusively for their intended use and exclusively at the location specified on the rental agreement, and that the items detailed on the rental agreement will not be used or stored at any other location.
- will return the items detailed on the rental agreement:
- before 1pm on the due date specified on the rental agreement
- fully functional, clean & neatly packed in the same manner that they were picked up/delivered.
- will call the PA Shop immediately to report any equipment not functioning normally at (519) 659-5030 during normal business hours; afterhours call the emergency numbers listed on the voicemail.
- will pay immediately upon return any additional charges that accrue because of this rental, including charges for cleaning, re-packing, damaged equipment or late fees.
- will immediately pay the full retail price to replace any items detailed on the rental agreement missing upon return.
- The PA Shop is the sole owner of the items detailed on the rental agreement, and that it is the lessee's responsibility to secure the items detailed on the rental agreement from loss, theft or damage of any kind from the time of pickup/delivery until their return to The PA Shop.
- In the event the lessee fails to return all or part of the items detailed on the rental agreement on or before 1pm on the scheduled return date, or fails to abide by any other terms of this agreement, the lessee acknowledges that The PA Shop may repossess the items detailed on the rental agreement without notice to the lessee, and that The PA Shop is released from any claims arising there from.
- The PA Shop is not responsible for accidents or injuries caused directly or indirectly from the use of the rental items detailed on the rental agreement.
- The PA Shop is not responsible for poor results using equipment that is improperly set up or configured incorrectly by the lessee or other persons using the rental equipment.
- The PA Shop is not responsible for difficulties arising because of incompatibilities between the rental items detailed on the rental agreement and equipment or media provided by the lessee or other persons using the rental equipment.
Click here to return to our home page.