Up to 8 LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via four fixture buttons. All LED fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed four channels apart for independent control.
The units control panel includes 9 direct access Static Color/Chase buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program Speed, chase program Fade Time and Master Dimmer.
There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes.
The RGBW4C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. Its ideal for D.J.s, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Pars, Bars, Floods or Panels.Product Features:
- Compact DMX512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures
- Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
- 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons
- 9 Color preset/Chase program direct access buttons
- Color Macro playback mode
- Manual RGBW intensity control mode
- RGB and Auto modes
- On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
- Sound active mode via internal microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable strobe
- Blackout button
- ADJ LED RC2 Compatible (Sold Separately)