iD44 features four Class-A console mic pres, the same discrete circuit design found in our renowned recording console the ASP8024-HE and throughout our product range. Designed to deliver ultra- low noise and low distortion, the Audient mic pre will provide an accurate reproduction of your source, along with enough analogue warmth to add a bit of character, making it the go to mic pre for any project.
Hear your audio more accurately than ever with iD44s all new high performance AD/DA converter technology. Our next generation converters have been designed to deliver optimised dynamic range, ensuring you hear the most honest and natural translation of your recording. Hear subtle detail, make better mix decisions and experience remarkable clarity from the moment you press play.
As well as offering you 4 channels of mic pre, iD44 has two harmonically rich JFET D.I inputs designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier. Simply plug in your guitar, bass or synth whenever inspiration strikes and start recording instantly.
- 20-in, 24-out Desktop Interface
- 4 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
- Class Leading AD/DA Converters
- 2 x ADAT Inputs & Outputs for Digital Expansion
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- 2 x Fully Balanced Inserts
- 2 x Independent Stereo Headphone Outputs
- Main and Alt Speaker Outputs
- 3 x User Defined Function Keys
- Dedicated Talkback, Dim and Cut Controls
- Power Switch
- Low Latency DSP Mixer
- Word Clock Output
- USB2.0 Compliant
- All-Metal Enclosure & hand-milled aluminium knobs
- Over $500 worth of plugins and software free with ARC