But dont let the small size fool you the Behringer B207MP3 cranks out truckloads of high-quality sound; more than enough to serve as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings and it comes packed with features that will simply blow you away!
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, not only do B207MP3 loudspeakers sound great, they weigh considerably less than most competing active speakers. They pump out 150 of the cleanest, punchiest Watts youve ever heard from a compact loudspeaker, and you can link additional active loudspeaker systems via the handy THRU socket.
The built-in 4-channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS and RCA inputs, plus channel 2 features a switchable instrument-ready input no DI required! A dedicated 3-band EQ (Low/Mid/High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
Space limitations often make it impossible to place full-sized monitor wedges where they can do the most good and passive monitors require lots of external amplifiers and processing gear to function properly. All this adds up to even more gear to move, and if you dont know what youre doing, you can easily damage passive monitors by applying too much, or even worse, too little power to them.
With the B207MP3 weve taken all the guesswork out, giving each loudspeaker its own 150-Watt, Class-D amplifier specifically designed as the perfect mate for the custom-engineered 6.5" neodymium driver.Product Features:
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
- 6.5 premium-quality, full-range driver for excellent sound performance
- Ultra-low noise 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 3 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B207MP3s
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany