1/4" In, XLR OutIs That All?
When it comes right down to it, all DI boxes do the same thing, right? Yes, but the DI800 does much more than just bass guitar in, mic level signal out. It really is a highly versatile input-signal toolkit.Here are just two special features that differentiate the DI800 from most standard DI boxes:
Maybe youd like to connect your guitar amps speaker output to your mixer? Not a problem, the DI800 features a -30 dB attenuation switch, allowing you to connect to speaker outputs (up to 3,000 Watts!) and convert them to balanced XLR outs.
Got a weak incoming signal? The DI800 has a +20 dB switch, which really comes in handy for boosting low-level input signals.
Of course, the DI800 provides a LINK output for easy connection to other equipment, such as onstage amplifiers and monitor consoles. Servo-balanced performance guarantees ultra-flat frequency response, and the gold-plated XLR output connectors provide reliable, low-noise operation. Per channel ground lift switches eliminate ground-loop hum problems. The DI800 does everything a standalone DI can dotimes eight!Power Trip
Unlike their passive counterparts, active DI boxes require a power source to make their internal electronics work. The DI800 provides two power options: 120 240 V~ from the nearest wall outlet or power strip, or +18 to +48 V DC from your mixers phantom power supply.Superior Sound, Incredible Value
The 8-channel ULTRA-DI PRO DI800 delivers exceptional sound qualityat an extremely affordable price. Find out how the DI800 can help improve your sound at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.Product Features:
- Professional and multi-purpose 8-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to further equipment
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany