Ideal for use in schools, gyms, churches, hotels and meeting rooms, the PA419 can support two presenters each using a wireless mic and even a third with a wired mic, all at the same time. With its voice priority capability, you can cut into any music that's playing through the PA to make announcements. The music stops when a wired or wireless mic is used and will automatically return to the same level once you're finished talking.
In addition to straight voice amplification, you can easily connect a computer (to the line input) and a projector (from the line out) for full multimedia presentations, or even for karaoke. The PA419 runs on AC power or its rechargeable battery, plays for at least 2 hours on a single charge and even fully functions when it's recharging. Since presenters and teachers prefer the flexibility to move around during lectures, the PA419 comes with a remote control that includes pitch adjustment for audio played from the DVD/CD player, making it ideal for dance and music teachers.
The PA419 is available individually and also bundled with one or two wireless mics (handheld or hands free). There's even an additional system that can send wireless audio 150' from an anchored audio source (such as a desktop computer) to the PA419.Product Features:
- Care-free portability with a built-in handle
- iPhone and iPod docking station also charges while playing music
- DVD/CD player including USB port for added connectability
- Control panel with Music/Speech button, mic/aux/MP3/master volume controls, aux input & audio line out, iPod/DVD video outs, voice priority switch
- Combo XLR / 1/4 mic input
- Wireless Mic Receiver #1 & #2, channel selector, volume, audio & RF indicators
- Remote control includes pitch adjustment for audio played from the DVD/CD player +/- 20% (in 3% increments), which is ideal for dance/music teachers
- Battery compartment
- Standard 1 3/8 pole mount (underneath) for optimal elevated placement