Source selection and volume level control for each zone can be made via the front panel or remotely with the connection of an optional RSL-6 / RSL-6A Remote Source / Volume Select controller. Analogue paging functionality to individual or all zones is available with the optional PM-Series paging microphones.
The onboard Media-Player allows playback of MP3 / WMA content from an SD Card or USB Flash Drive, selectable in each of the four zones.
An automatic stand-by function reduces power consumption when not in use and a remote power down function makes the 46/120 suitable for numerous applications in retail, leisure, education and hospitality.
The CDI-46 Optional Digital Interface Module provides digital paging connection via RJ-45, Ethernet Interface (TCP/IP) and RS-232 connection.
The 46/120 Mixer Amplifier provides a feature packed single-box solution for four zone venues of all sizes.Product Features:
- 4-Zone Mixer Amplifier
- 4 x 120W Output per zone (4Ohm)
- Optional 120W 70/100W Internal Transformer
- 6 Stereo Line-Inputs
- 2 Microphone Inputs with priority option
- Music on Hold / Utility Output
- Remote Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6 / RSL-6A
- Facility Input via RJ-45 for LM-2 on Zone 1
- Aux Out (Z1 + Z2)
- Auto Stand-By Mode Function
- Optional Digital Paging/RS-232/Ethernet (TCP/IP) Card - CDI-46
- Optional Paging Microphone with Chime Available
- Optional EQ Module for Bose, Amina & Active Audio Loudspeakers
- Remote Music Mute Function for Fire Alarm Interface