No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19, 26, 36 and 50 field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
Rated for up to 750 watts, the Source Four is perfect for punching through saturated colors and performing the longest throws. Ultra-efficient for more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines 1000W ellipsoidals. And at 750 watts, well, no point comparing - there are no other fixtures in its class.
- 5, 10, 14, 19, 26, 36, 50, 70 and 90 field angles
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel 25
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Supports Dimmer Doubling (North America only)