Designed as the perfect hardware expansion to the grandMA2 onPC software, the MA onPC command wing enables the look and feel of the software to be as close to a real grandMA2 console as possible. Thanks to the MA onPC command wing - incorporating the command section of the grandMA2 consoles - it has never been easier to use the grandMA2 onPC software. With a simple USB connection between the MA onPC command wing and the computer running the grandMA2 onPC software, all inputs and outputs of a grandMA2 console are available to the user. DMX, Midi, Timecode and Analoge Remote are all on hand directly at the MA onPC command wing.
Wherever it is physically difficult to use a grandMA2 console, the MA onPC command wing, in conjunction with the grandMA2 onPC software, enables the customer to program or playback within the grandMA2 world. Therefore the MA onPC command wing is ideal to be used as a backup solution within the grandMA2 system, as powerful control solution on the road or for smaller theatres, shows and clubs or for preprogramming.
It is also possible to add more faders by connecting the MA onPC fader wing to the MA onPC command wing. Moreover the MA onPC fader wing provides additional 2,048 parameters and four DMX lines. The MA 8Port Node onPC and MA 4Port Node onPC will add 2,048 parameters and eight or four DMX lines respectively.
- Real-time control for 2,048 parameters in combination with grandMA2 onPC (up to 65,536 parameters as backup in the MA system)
- Expandable up to 4,096 parameter
- Command section similar to grandMA2 layout
- 2 A/B faders (100mm)
- 1 Level-Wheel
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
- Integrated universal power supply (90-240V, 50-60Hz)
- Light (just 6kg), handy & rock solid
- Ergonomic design
- Just connect via USB to any PC running grandMA2 onPC