- Long battery life; a single AAA battery provides 100 hours of operation.
- Even more lightweight than ever.
- The AW-LT100G is a dedicated model for guitar, with increased meter speed.
- The AW-LT100B is a dedicated model for bass, with response extending to the ultra-low pitch range.
- Bright color LCD ensures excellent visibility.
- Switch between three types of meter display mode.
- Supports ultra-high-precision tuning with an accuracy of 0.1 cent.
- Easy operation with left/right shuttle switches.
- A clip mechanism with high holding power and flexibility.
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions.
Long battery life with 100 hours of continuous operation: Instead of the button cell battery used in many previous clip-type tuners, the AW-LT100B uses a single AAA battery that's easy to obtain and has a higher capacity. An alkaline battery allows an amazing 100 hours of continuous operation. This is several times the operating life of models that use a button cell, and provides excellent cost-effectiveness. You can use the unit for an extended time without having to replace the battery.
Even more lightweight in spite of using an AAA battery: Even though these tuners use an AAA battery,which is much heavier than a button cell battery, the body of the tuner itself has been made even lighter, providing an addition reduction in weight. Together with the battery, the tuner weighs a mere 32g (1.13 oz.), allowing it to be left attached to your guitar or bass and used without any sense of unnaturalness.
The AW-LT100B, a dedicated bass model that responds even to the ultra-low range:The AW-LT100B is designed specifically for bass. It uses a chromatic mode with dedicated circuitry that boosts the detection sensitivity in the ultra-low range below 100 Hz. The capability of this tuner is particularly apparent when tuning the 5-string or 6-string basses for which stable tuning has been difficult until now.
Bright color LCD: The VA-type color LCD display provides excellent visibility. With a high-brightness white backlight and a color LCDmeter, you'll enjoy high contrast and a wide viewing angle, ensuring that the tuning status is always shown clearly.
Ultra-high-precision tuning with 0.1 cent accuracy: When in strobe mode, the AW-LT100G / B allow ultra-high-precision tuning as accurately as 0.1 cent. Whether you're performing for a recording that demands perfect tuning at all times, or onstage playing live, you'll be able to zero-in on minute pitch discrepancies,making these units an ideal choice for professional needs.
Three different meter display modes: You can choose from three different meter display modes to suit your style. In addition to the standard"regular" mode, these tuners also offer "strobe" and"half-strobe" modes that make it easy to visualize even slight pitch change by showing the direction and speed in which the meter flows.
Shuttle switch for simple operation: The AW-LT100G / B feature an easily understandable interface that can be intuitively operated with one hand. A triangular shuttle switch is placed at left and right, and simply by rotating it a click up or down, you can perform all operations smoothly and without stress, from turning the power on/off to switching the display mode or setting the calibration.
Clip mechanism provides flexibility and high holding power: The contact surface ratio of the clip has been increased to the maximum possible, ensuring high holding power. It will fit securely on guitar or bass headstocks of a variety of thicknesses. The double mechanism of a movable arm and a ball joint simultaneously provides both free angle adjustment and durability. You can position the tuner to suit your preference.
Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions: With a calibration function that supports a variety of concert pitches, an auto power-off function, and a memory backup function, these units support your tuning needs in a variety of ways.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave): E0 (20.60 Hz)?C5 (523.3 Hz)
- Precision: 0.1 cent (Strobe mode)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436?445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Display Modes: Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- Power Supply: AAA battery x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 mm x 60 mm x 55 mm/2.36" x 2.36" x 2.17"
- Weight: 32 g/1.13 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items: One AAA battery for checking operation