Plus with the same familiar layout and features as the DJM-900NXS2, and a large fold-out touch screen you get effortless control when it matters most.
Warm sound at any venue: A 32-bit D/A convertor, made by ESS Technologies, delivers incredibly low noise and distortion even at super-high volumes. Additionally the 96 kHz/24-bit sound card, 64-bit floating point mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock combine to provide an accurate, natural analogue sound.
Connect to front of house: The AES/EBU digital output lets you connect directly to the PA, regardless of its positioning. Together with the word clock input it ensures high-grade digital audio signal transmission to front of house for precise synchronisation and the best possible sound quality.
13-inch fold-out touch screen: Use multicoloured touch display to browse and select tracks from up to 4 CDJs connected via Pro DJ Link. Choose between a horizontal multi-wave view or a vertical view that also includes an RMS meter so you can monitor and control the volume for each channel.
5-port LAN hub: A 5-port LAN hub means you can connect up to 5 players or laptops to the DJM-TOUR1. Via Pro DJ Link you can share onesource across up to 4 players and if you're using rekordbox dj you get access to a host of advanced performance features on top.
Easy b2b cueing: 2 independent headphone sections let you and another DJ cue tracks at the same time without hearing each other's input.Each headphone also has its own volume control for ease and comfort.
Flexible connectivity: Hook up your choice of external devices including drum machines, effectors, synths and samplers using XLR/TRS combination Aux-in.
Familiar layout: The DJM-TOUR1 will feel instantly familiar as it shares its layout with the DJM-900NXS2. Likewise it also features improved channel fader/EQ curves, high-quality Sound Colour FX, quantized BeatFX, and an Independent Send/Return.
Sound Color FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter,Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-resOLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000for iPad.
Festival-proof design: The DJM-TOUR1's rigid design comes with isolator feet for stability on any surface and reinforced sides. What's more,the LAN ports have NEUTRIK etherCON connectors with a latch lock, so compatible cables will stay in place whatever vibrations and knocks are thrown at them.
Separate power supply: The separate power supply ensures uncompromised performance for optimum sound quality, while power factor correction (PFC) reduces distortion across the frequencies.
Screen adjustments: Tilt the screen to suit your preference,adjust the lighting or attach the display shade to protect the sun's glare when you're playing outside.
Built-in KUVO Gateway: The DJM-TOUR1 is our first mixer to have a KUVO Gateway on board so you can easily connect to KUVO and broadcast your set information, in real time, to fans around the world.
rekordbox dvs: When you use our rekordbox dj performance software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library. Find out more
- Main Features: Full assignable MIDI controls, rekordbox dvs (not included), ProDJ Link, P-LOCK Fader Caps, Auto Standby
- Dimensions: W 445.2mm, H 179.1mm, D 451.6mm
- Dimensions (with fold-out display):When upper display part is upright at 90 degrees (W x D x H): 445.2 x 457.7 x 418 mm.When upper display part is fully open (W x D x H): 445.2 x 694.5 x 203.1 mm
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion:<0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption:66 W
- Channels: EQ/ISO 3band, ISO Range-Built-in,switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -? ~ +6 dB
- Sound Colour FX: Crush, DubEcho,Filter, Noise,Sweep, Space
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Filter, Helix, Phaser, PingPong, Pitch, SlipRoll, Spiral, Reverb, Roll, Trans, VinylBrake,
- Preformance Control Features: FX Frequency, X-PAD, rekordbox Quantize
- Crossfader: Magvel Fade, CURVE Assignable, 3 Fader Curves
- Mic Connection: XLR/ 1/4-inch Jack Combo, 1/4-inchTRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch with Talkover Attenuator
- 4 Digital (Coaxial)
- 4CD/LINE (RCA)
- 4PHONO (RCA)
- 1AUX (XLR, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1Word Clock (BNC)
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1BOOTH (XLR)
- 2HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- 1HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1REC (RCA)
- 1Digital (XLR)
- 1 SEND(1/4-inch TS jack)
- 1RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)