Simplicity is the HP4s hallmark. You get left and right line inputs, left and right line outputs with level control, and the four headphone outs. You can globally mute the headphone outs, adjust the overall headphone level, sum the stereo signals to mono, and mute the rear-panel Monitor outputs.
The HP4 can sit on a tabletop or can be screw-mounted to a standard rack tray (not included), where it requires just 1/3 rackspace. And if your needs grow, you can use the line outputs to feed the inputs of a second HP4 or an HP60. Chain as many headphone systems as you need.
So listen up! Quit struggling with mediocre headphone amps. Get the HP4 and hear everything loud and clear. You owe it to your music.Product Features & Specifications:
- 4 screaming-loud (150 mW per channel) stereo headphone outputs (front panel)
- 2 balanced line outputs (monitor outputs)
- 2 balanced line inputs
METERS, CONTROLS and FEATURES
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch
- Daisy-chain multiple units via monitor outputs
- Compact 1/3U rack-mount chassis
- Sealed, detented, metal rotary controls
- External 16 VAC power supply