The Corner Impaler features a unique wedge shaped design with four pivoting darts. This allows a single device to be used on either the left or right hand side when corner mounting the Broadway panel. To make installation as easy as possible, extra cutouts allow a regular screwdriver direct access to the mounting points.
As the panel basically floats on top of the wall surface, we recommend adding a dab of Liquid Nails in between the impaler and the panel. This will ensure the panel is locked in place after installation.
Shipped 8 to a box, the Corner Impaler is made from a heavy galvanized steel plate and is easily installed in plaster board, sheetrock or masonry using the triple-action Cobra Anchors.Product Features:
- Turns any corner into an effective bass trap
- Easy to install design provides screwdriver access
- Two-way pivoting anchor for left or right hand installation
- Material: 20 gauge galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 3" x 5" (7.62cm x 12.70cm); 45 angle for 90 corners
- Attachment Points: 4 (Use an appropriate fastener for wall surface)
- Max Load Limit: 8lbs (3.63kg) dependant on wall fastener
- Number Per Box: 8