As the panel basically floats on top of the wall surface, we recommend adding a dab of adhesive in between the Impaler and the panel. This will ensure the panel is locked in place after installation.
Shipped 8 to a box, the Offset Impaler is made from a heavy galvanized steel plate and is easily installed in plaster board, sheetrock or masonry using the triple-action Cobra Anchors.
- Adds air space behind panel to increase bass absorption
- Easy to install design provides screwdriver access
- Two-way pivoting anchor for left or right hand installation
- Material: 20 gauge galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 3" x 5" (7.62cm x 12.70cm); Offset 3.5" ( 8.89cm) from wall surface
- Attachment Points: 4 (Use an appropriate fastener for wall surface)
- Max Load Limit: 8lbs (3.63kg) dependant on wall fastener
- Number per Box: 8 per box