If you are a more casual user, TouchMix Presets, Wizards and Simple Modes help you get a professional mix quickly and easily. In either case, once you experience TouchMix for yourself you will understand why both pros and novices alike rave about their TouchMix and consider it one of the best purchases they have ever made.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included