The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimize the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RODE has developed the MiCon connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RODE Lavalier lapel microphone is covered by RODE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.Product Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: MiCon Output - requires MiCon adapter (sold separately)
- Rode Anti-Trauma Case
- WS-LAV Pop Guard
- MiniFur-LAV Wind Sock
- Micon Cable (black, 1.2-meters)
- LAV-Cllip Cable Anchor
- Rode Spanner