Featuring a warm response that is never muddy or undefined, the M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimizes spill and feedback.
Renowned as one of the industry's best live vocal microphones, the M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
The microphone and steel mesh head are presented in an attractive and durable satin black finish.
The RODE M1 live performance dynamic microphone is covered by RODE Microphones' lifetime warranty, providing peace of mind that your microphone is covered for many years to come.Product Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360.00gm
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
- ZP1 Carry Bag
- RM1 Microphone Clip