The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in real time, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimize plosives (hard B, T or P sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8 thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.Product Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar outfit buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 11-dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Power Options: USB
- Weight: 520gm
- Dimensions: 184mm x 62mm x 50mm (H x W x D)
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration