By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard b, t and p sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RDEs RDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RDE Rec turns the users iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalization presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.Product Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: omni-directional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 0
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1 K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1 K load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-wieghted): 27dB-A
- Weight: 6.00gm
- Dimensions: 1180.00mm x 4.50mm x 4.50mm (HxWxD)
- Warranty: 1 year